Community - Seizoen 4

Seizoen 4

Community - Seizoen 5

Seizoen 5

Community - Seizoen 6

Seizoen 6

Gegoten

Recensies

As a whole the show is pretty much an average comedy series. The writing is clever and that should be recognized, but it's often built on references/genre styles and fall into the same traps other shows do.

It's been over for many years now, but after a recent watch-through of the final series I was reminded again of why Community is near-perfect television.I think you'd be hard pressed to find a show with a more convoluted production mythology - and one that survived losing then regaining its core creator, actually being cancelled and also shedding several of its key cast members.

We just started watching this series during lockdown, looking for something to cheer us up. Can't believe I missed it until now.

What I love about community is the versatility of the mish-mash of characters and the way their chemistry just works. You have a bit of everything.

This show is amazing. The characters, the show and everything is loveable and way better than shows like friends.

Community is a hilarious TV show. There are many great things that I like about it.

This is an unusual show with great imagination. The cast is superb with many actors giving a special touch to it, from Chevy Chase to Ken Jeong.

Community was very good, however it was not perfect.

I wasn't expecting much from Community given its 3.9 rating here on IMDb, however I quite enjoyed this creepy little Urban Horror.

Opmerkingen